• Welcome to my blog. I can tell you everything about my life if you give it a little respect and a touch of love.
  • TAG ME!!!

Relationship


more than enough to understand

Friendship


like my permanent underwears

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Jevap Reunion Dinner @ Park Royal Hotel

Arh!!! Reach office @830am.. Late.. Why?!? I overslept and missed my stop.. wahaha.. thats y..By the time i woke up, all i can do is act normal and look out as the bus pass my stop.. thot the bus will made a U-turn as i never hear before there another interchange for bus 70.. haha.. im WRONG.. they did have a small interchange for the driver to stop and rest for awhile before they are out for another routine.. The bus driver was shocked to see me.. thot no one is on the bus aradi.. (i was on the upper deck) then he ask me" U overslept and miss ur stop ar?" I said "NO!! i jus missed my stop thot u will make a U-turn mah.. haha" *die die dun wan to admit" but i think uncle noe la hor.. haha.. so i wait in the bus till he come back again lor..
Will be meeting my gurls for reunion dinner @ ParkRoyal Hotel - Plaza Brassrie tonite..
I made a reservation for 7 @ 7pm but Janlex wont be joining us even she said will see how first.. (we really wish you were there.. something jus seems to be missing without u.. hai..) nvm.. there's always a chance to meet up again.. Alex didnt turn up too becos he's tired.. So only Me, Von, Ash, Van and Andy* Van's Bf, my baby didnt join us cos he's werking nite shift.

The Food @ Plaza Brassrie seems to be so so onli..not much varieties to choose from.. i will give a 3.5 / 5 ba..
Took some pics only as my DCam Low Batt cos i cant find my bloody charger.. if not i will take the food there~
Vonnie & I *Say Cheezeeee~
Ashley & I - the black hair gang~
Vanessa & I - as usual her eyes become 1 line when she smile..
Advertising for my new phone - SideKick 3 with Evon..
Dessert Time~

The Jevap Gurls~ J will always be with us!!

*Jevap Reunion Dinner @ Park Royal Hotel*